MOS Legal And Admin?
Create Post

MOS Legal And Admin?

Hello my departure date for bootcamp Parris Island, SC is 20101115. I already signed my contract with Legal And Aministration. I have no clue where i'll end up after bootcamp yet so id like to know if anyone can help me with whats in store for me after bootcamp. And if the job is a good one.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What is the MOS # ???

I have not recieved an exact MOS # i was hoping all Legal & Admin jobs had to go to the same school.

Not sure where the schools are for that MOS, but as far as your PDS. It could be anywhere with that MOS. As long as there is a base legal, and Marines that need paperwork, and processing in, and out your guess is as good as mine. Best of luck, he maybe you will get stationed in Margaritaville.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Salazar View Post
    Hello my departure date for bootcamp Parris Island, SC is 20101115. I already signed my contract with Legal And Aministration. I have no clue where i'll end up after bootcamp yet so id like to know if anyone can help me with whats in store for me after bootcamp. And if the job is a good one.
    What is it with some of you poolees? Some of you seem to be afraid to ask your recruiters for basic info like this. He/she isn't going to bite you. Start asking questions. It's your future, and that's what they are there for and it's part of their job. And don't say you're bothering them either because that's just a poor excuse for not getting all of this info from them in the first place "before" you signed your contract.
    Talk with your recruiter as he/she will have that info on the exact MOS # and where the schooling is at.

You can be in Mississippi, Rhode Island, or North Carolina. One of my buddies from MCT thought she was legal admin 100% and was heading to RI but she ended up aviation admin in MS. Just depends on what you get. You won't know the actual MOS until end of bootcamp/MCT time frame.

Thread Information